J and myself were at Gen Con Indy for all four days. It was my second time at the convention while it was J’s first time. We were both there for the first time representing PinkFae Gaming in order to bring you coverage of seminars, reviews of games and possibly even an interview or two!
Since there was so much going on and it was just the two of us, we didn’t do any live blogging at all. Instead, we took some notes and brought them back home with us. Over the course of the next few weeks look for articles based on what we learned and experienced.
Latest posts by Katie (see all)
- HavenCon 3 Announces New Celebrity Guests - November 20, 2016
- PinkFae Gaming at Gen Con 2016 - August 9, 2016
- PinkFae MTG League: 2016 Female Standard Tournament - January 26, 2016
- Interview: X-COM Enthusiast DistractedElf - January 24, 2016
- Ronda Rousey to Appear on the Cover of UFC 2 - November 17, 2015